Updated Product Catalog
We are delighted to announce the our latest US product catalog, edition 10.1, is now available! View the online version or be one of the first to get your hard copy by placing an order today with our Customer Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to look out for our new QR Codes which take you to dedicated landing pages and product videos for more information!
Our updated catalog has been extended to include the following new products:
- One-Piece Guedel – With softer tip and nine ISO color-coded sizes
- Pulmo-Protect™ Lung Function Filter – Combined with high bacterial and viral efficiencies this filter is designed to protect the patient and equipment during lung function tests.
- Inter-Therm™ T+ and Inter- Therm™ T HME Range – Its unique corrugated paper design provides a perfect combination between humidification output and low resistance to flow.
- Hydro-Therm™ Micro HME - Suitable for use on neonates and infants
- Universal Stylet Bougie (USB™) - The unique design of the USB incorporates two metal inserts with different and distinct properties in-between a more flexible middle section. The USB can easily be manipulated to a variety of angles when used as a stylet, yet has the flexibility when used as a bougie to provide a significantly enhanced level of tracheal ring feedback.
- SmartCan™ 1.6L pre-filled disposable CO2 absorber - Compatible with the GE Healthcare® anesthesia 600 series Carestation®
- AbCan™ 1.1L pre-filled disposable CO2 absorber - The AbCan™ is compatible with the Getinge® Anesthesia Delivery Systems, Flow-i™ C20, C30, C40, Flow-c™ and Flow-e™
- i-flo™ High flow nasal cannula – A single-use patient interface designed for the delivery of High Flow Oxygen Therapy (HFOT). The i-flo contains a 180O elbow for quick and adaptive positioning.
- TrachSeal™ Closed Suction System – Available for 24 hour or 72 hour usage and features an ultra-clear, new softer sleeve, allowing the clinician greater feel when inserting the catheter with optimum visibility of blockage assessments.
- Cirrus™2 Nebulizer - The Cirrus™2 is intended for single patient use for up to 28 days and is designed to deliver medication for tracheobronchial deposition.
- Transport breathing systems for use with Pneupac® babyPAC® ventilators