In-depth acute care medical device sales experience required with strong understanding of a solution based selling process. Grow current business with additional product line solutions while expanding customer base through cold calling, prospecting and building relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction in our product lines within the Acute Care, EMS and Alternate Care markets, business segment and/or geography. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Position primarily works independently within assigned territory; will work as a member of a consultative sales team in the sales cycle; will develop relationships with distributors to provide better coverage within the territory; responsible for managing territory within budget.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer’s current/future product and service needs; develop relationships with customers to provide the best solutions and support through the full line of Intersurgical products.
- Effectively understand the process of the customer to ensure all key decision makers and steps have been included. Convert the business.
- Identify new product sale opportunities and utilize the lead report distributed from home office to generate business.
- Responsible for maintaining organization within the territory to ensure appropriate coverage based on the geography
- Conduct product trials, Value Analysis Presentations and all required customer and distributor education
- Coordinate customer support with clinical specialist to provide customers with support from experts in clinical applications and an in-depth technical understanding of product application and highlighting impact on patient outcomes.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks (i.e. training modules, expense reports, sales forecasts, etc.) are completed promptly and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Associates degree acceptable with comparable and relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years related sales experience, preferred
- Ability to travel throughout the North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and the upper peninsula of Michigan.
- Proven product knowledge in medical devices
- Valid driver's licenseCompetencies:
- ability to clearly, concisely and accurately convey communications;
- ability to form and develop interpersonal, professional relationships; display socially and professionally appropriate behavior;
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills; analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- ability and aptitude to use various types of databases and computer software.
- ability to prioritize; strong organizational and planning skills;
- ability and aptitude to provide solutions and contingency plans through the comprehensive review of alternatives;
- ability to present material to Executive-level management.
Salary Range & Additional Details:
To apply please send your application to us directly and we will respond at our earliest convenience.
****no agencies please****