Intersurgical is pleased to announce the launch of our new FaceFit™ ported Mask, the new range of lightweight and comfortable masks for use in non-invasive ventilation (NIV).
The mask has been designed specifically to provide lightweight, comfortable fit for the patient, with minimal dead space.Features and Benefits:
• FaceFit ported mask is available in small, medium and large sizes to fit most patients and can be used for BiPAP and CPAP applications. A size guide is included to help you make the right choice.
• An ambient valve and CO2 leak port work together to help to prevent rebreathing in the case of inadequate ventilation.
• The 6mm stem connector with retainable cap allows for monitoring or supplemental oxygen.
• A soft silicone seal and lightweight material ensures optimum ventilation and patient tolerance.
• The easily adjustable harness with rear head pad and a quick release system allows for optimal fit for a wide range of patients.
The FaceFit ported mask differentiates Intersurgical from the competition because of its design and light, comfortable fit. It is also a high quality, yet cost-effective solution for your patients.
For full details visit the product page
or download the FaceFit Literature Flyer